United States Student Visas

Posted by & filed under Uncategorized.

Let an Experienced NY Immigration Attorney help during the visa process. Studying in America as an exchange student in high school or a foreign university student is more complicated than simply getting on a plane and registering for classes. You will first need permission to study in the United States, and must apply for a… Read more »